ePEN Scoring Software Set-Up
Version: ePEN 6.1 and Up
File Size: 17.8 MB (17,831 KB)
Time Estimate: This will take less than 20 minutes to
download on high-speed internet connections, and approximately 45 minutes on
56k dial-up modems.
If you have a high-speed internet connection and the download is
taking longer than 20 minutes, cancel the download and retry until you get a
better download speed.
If you need assistance
downloading and installing the software, please refer to the ePEN Set-Up Guide, which will walk you
through the software download and installation process step-by-step!
- Click on the "INSTALL
ePEN NOW" link below
to automatically download the ePEN Set-Up
- Save the file to your computer's desktop (or other
easy-to-find location) by clicking Save.
- When the download is complete, close Internet Explorer or
click Run to install the
- If you close Internet Explorer, double-click on the downloaded
on your computer’s
desktop (or from the location you saved the file) to install the ePEN Set-Up Software.
- If you previously installed the current or an earlier version of the
ePEN scoring software, you will be first
prompted to remove that version as part of a clean-up process.
- When the removal process is finished, double-click on the EpenScoringClientSetup6.5.exe file again to install the software or simply click on the “INSTALL ePEN
NOW” link below and click
Run to install the ePEN scoring software
directly from this Web site.
* By downloading the ePEN Set-Up Software, you agree to the ePEN
Software User License Agreement. You may view the user license in the ePEN Set-Up Guide's appendix.
CopyrightŠ 2009 Pearson Technology All